Thread: Vote Thurston
View Single Post
Old 03.13.2010, 05:14 AM   #19
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
The thing that's always gotten me about Thurston is his encyclopedia-like knowledge when it comes to all things music. I could listen to him talk about it for hours. Sometimes I think he gets mixed up on time frames a bit, but hes not twenty anymore, either.

Thurston is cool.

I'd just rather listen to Lee play guitar.

Wish Thurston would write a book. Not just a collection of scrap poetry through the years thrown together, not just an introduction to someone else's work...but an actual book. The guy can be quite brilliant when it comes to stringing words together.

That's exactly why I like Thurston; his knowledge of music. Naturally, being a history major, I like Thurston a lot because he is a historian too, whether he knows it or not.

But yeah, in terms of guitar-playing, I prefer Lee way more. But put Lee and T together and they are amzing.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|