View Single Post
Old 03.09.2016, 10:13 AM   #1046
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
again, don't feel anything personal here. It's not about Kanye (for me). It's about Tidal and this gross feeling I have that I'm being bullied into a subscription I don't want. In my opinion this Tidal exclusive thing won't last anyway, so the bad taste will be washed from my mouth eventually.

Not "used to love." Still love his music. This fiasco is separate from that.

I am excited about Ferg. I love A$AP Mob. On the flip, I feel like every post I've made about them in the past month has fallen on deaf ears. I've posted a bunch of "Wavy Wednesday" singles and I don't think any of you even clicked the links. It is what it is. We all get in moods to hear what we want to hear. No disrespect.

Hey man, I clicked the links! I always try to check things out when y'all recommend or post things. I'm totally down with an A$AP Mob album. That would be epic, and surreal and fucking incredible! I'm not as into Ferg as I am Rocky, but Trap Lord was excellent. If anything drops from any of those cats, I'm going to buy it.

All the Wavy Wednesdays business aside, I still can't bring myself to believe that an actual Mon album is in the works. Especially now that a be Ferg album is coming. They're not going to split their attention like that. But I'm so ready for those guys to follow through on their promise from freakin years ago and finally drop a group album. So ready.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|