View Single Post
Old 10.15.2008, 06:15 AM   #329
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Actually, as much as I respect and cherish your opinion and think you always have something noteworthy and interesting to say, in this case I completely disagree; this board used to be booming with life... humor... interesting threads... it seems that a lot of energy has left this place. It's a lot more mean spirited (and yes, I'm like 1% to blame for contributing to the meanness). And whereas I used to get on and there'd be 3 pages of threads every few hours, now if I get on, like, once a day there's maybe 25 topics going on and that's about it. It's really weird, and it just seemed to happen recently with departures of certain people, not to mention the trolls and so on.

No big deal, it's just a message board, and I don't really care. Just something I and a few others have noticed.

I do see a decrease in traffic very recently, especially after the trolling incident from that other board. However, I can't say I find it any more or less mean spirited than when I first showed up not that long ago. I try to stay out of that shit unless somebody wants to debate ideas instead of typing TWAT with more capital letters than the other person. But it's always been here that I've seen.

Pretty soon Sonic Youth are releasing a new album, and this board will likely be overrun with new people who want to discuss the band. The board, if not this forum and the Non-Sonics one, purports to be for that purpose after all.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|