View Single Post
Old 10.30.2017, 09:44 AM   #32
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
There are companies which can upload one's stuff to all the major platforms for a nominal fee. Considering the headache involved, it's probably worth it.

I'd like to know how to target the right audience. How to zero in on the "80s/90s indie fans who don't demand something especially groundbreaking" crowd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
with bandcamp if i want to download i have to enter my email (!), then it emails me a link and i have to go in my email (!!) then i can download. then it’s a zip file (!!!) i have to unzip it somewhere (!!!!). then i have to find a way to load it to a player. that’s 5-6 steps instead of 1. so for my adhd i’ll go with simple.

That sucks.

Just so you know, I don't get any email info. There have been a few downloads and I get nothing. I think they just use it for updates, if we release something new?

What pisses me off is there is a "require email address" option on my end which I deliberately turned off to avoid annoyances like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian

If you become famous, hire me as your publicist.

Why don't I hire you now and you make me famous?
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|