View Single Post
Old 11.27.2013, 09:00 AM   #2
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
2. Do you wear conservative ties, or do you like to amuse people with a fish-head tie, or a piano keyboard tie, etc? In any case, I'm sure you wear it well.

6. Just guessing, but I'd wager your wife doesn't mind because she thinks the chances of any sexual congress between you and Kim are nil. Prove her wrong.

10. You have brown skin? How does that go over in Texas?

11. Busted for laughing? I'm kind of jealous.

13. I always head for the books as well, not to mention the music collection. I think most SYG boardies do. And yeah, people who don't have books . . . I don't get it. At the very least, a full bookshelf adds a lot to a room.

19. That's really cool about Tito. My best buddy growing up was a Curious George, but we lost touch over the years and I have no idea where he ended up. That's nice you and Tito are still solid.

20. Neil Young makes you cry? He doesn't suck that much.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|