View Single Post
Old 07.10.2006, 08:36 PM   #8
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
Yeah I saw T(I)NC a few months ago, too. So fucking good. I think They're a better live band all 'round than Refused, as it's more of a rock show and they all have fun, all jumpin' around and stuff, but Refused I would have loved to see because they're one of my favourite bands and more for just the music live. Dennis and I had an interaction, too. Ahh, I love that man. The Lost Patrol Band would be cool fun to see live aswell.

Hell yeah man. I like the Lost Patrol Band almost as much as Refused. He seems to do a good job at every genre he takes a stab at. I love his voice when singing for The Lost Patrol Band.

Refused's last concert was actually stopped midway through because people were burning shit haha.