View Single Post
Old 05.05.2006, 02:59 PM   #110
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
anonymous flaming is a federal crime.
http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-anno...2491&subj=news
that's why i request that khchris publish his name & address. all i have to do is report the posts & charges follow after that. i have already made a preresiquite attempt to determine the information & have made my position clear. as much as i do not wish to bind myself to the irritating situation, it won't require too much effort on my part. I doubt it will come to this, but he keeps pushing me & his posts are causing me personal discomfort. For instance, this weekend is Mother's Day weekend & I haven't spoken to my parents in so long & he's posting things about my parents & my relationship to my parents & other things that aren't true.

damn atari, this shit sounds like yr taking it kinda serious. if it is like that then it is, but for I-man's opinion, that guy isn't worth any of the trouble he causes. he's like a lot of the people out here in sunny Los Angeles, a fucking straight hater. well we have a little saying around here it goes, fuck haterz. and in los angeles, natural selection has a way of sending recompense towards haterz, so just chill back and relax, awaiting the time to pay the piper. blessed fifth of may to you as well, by the way.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|