Thread: religion
View Single Post
Old 07.31.2006, 10:08 PM   #77
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Well, you can say that this guy nailed every prophecy on the head with his theories, or you can say that there is something supernatural about the 50+ prophecies fulfilled by Jesus. Like you said, whatever is cool for you. But I'm not stupid. I don't believe in God without reason. Among other things, prophecies are evidence. You can call them weak or false evidence and find 50 reasons to discount them, like Till, but I think that a supernatural explanation is far more plausible than coming up with a formula of vague and hypothetical excuses. You're assuming everyone is fucking crazy because you just assume no one has a reason. You're perfectly free to disagree. I don't know that I'm right. I realize that. But I do have reasons.

No one has said "you're wrong" here as far as I've seen. If they have, you're obviously aware that they don't have a right. This is a discussion about our different beliefs. Not a ring of judgement. It's all cool. Or at least it should be.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|