View Single Post
Old 02.12.2017, 12:44 AM   #5
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
electronic music has always been an afterthought to me. maybe it's my climate and environment. I dig it but it never strikes the right nerve in me to be in the mood to chill and groove to. Autechre and Aphex Twin are old stand by's by now. established and nothing to get wound up about anymore. i've always been half rockist and half something else.

Kraftwerk, Krautrock, Stereolab, and pop dance/ post punk /hip hop is as close as I get to this shit. electronics with guitars and synths get me off more. or electro and real drums. half and half. electronic music is like jazz or old blues. there's a lot to dig through to satisfy. you can spend hours looking for awesome 90's D&B, trance, and IDM, just like you can with old jazz and blues. post-electronic searching is what im into.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|