View Single Post
Old 02.04.2013, 02:18 PM   #37553
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
floctus how are you to the saying of this?

i am may being the sex toilet but do you know what happen when the euro cents flung from above into my hand?

FLUSH!

then it is the me who is the last laugh. i am going to the shop i buy mabny fooditems. hehehe! in chocalte rappers i find the voice of the esmerelda goddyeasst of womanwoes.

she say "wiorry not daughter of moon. your hard days of toil will be over hwen modern ruins crumble and green tendrils of forest relciam the citys!"

all these men with their moderniffones and oil barrils and moderncarmachsheene. they are but fools to the moon. she make silent judge of them. all ways of man tremble befor her cheesy tundras. her mountain range liak the freckle boils of my lips. cast a bad omenfor modnern ways of pollushun.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|