View Single Post
Old 10.30.2012, 05:12 PM   #35260
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
I am not paid to listen to this drivel.
You are a terminal fool.
since when is someone getting paid for their free wil?

it was you who choose to come here on SG and hangaround in the non-sonic to cool around in the scene
mister or misses( don't know what gender you have so.. ) =!@#$%!

well well you all forgot that i played the part of the psychiatric patient to make you all feel better
don't you feel better when some is totally insaine totally psychiatric
then you can start to give those looks like "man this dude is insaine "

and then you can talk to me and try to explain me things of life and all the things that are wrong with me, there is especially something wrong with me ( and never with you, not a moment in your life, not from since you were a virgin life that is called baby till your last day, there will be nothing wrong with you
but for me, i will be this psychiatric patient till the end of your life
so you will never have the intention in your hole life to question yourself if there is nothing wrong with that attitude of yours towards other
no self questioning of ethics

and then...
you can use me to score sex
so you tell girls: ' i'm tolerant with psychiatric patients, you know, i try to help them, you know, i try to talk to them but sometimes it is difficult, bou hou hou '

and then the girl sez 'ohhh you sweethearth, you are soo nice, here is my vagina, put your penis in it'

and then...
you two go ' OOUUU oooohhh AAAHHHH ooouu OOOHH AAHHH uuh uhh ooo ooh oh oh AAAAAA'
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|