View Single Post
Old 03.06.2007, 05:44 PM   #10
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedius
Yeah, I guess what I meant by the profit thing is just that there will never be something interesting for me because, like someone said in that magazine thread, "It's all business man, sorry...". So I can't really hope for anything interesting on the surface, because it is all about selling as much as possible to as many people. Nobody wants to take a hit financially and sell to the minority. I love to pay for stuff I actually like. I actually like a lot of things.

But I guess where it used to be music, now I realize it's life in general. I need to find a place to fit in and shit. But I never will because I'm just not interested in what's out there.

I'm 24, btw, so it feels pretty awkward to be this angsty.

Edit:

Oh, yeah, well like I just don't like 'em so I can't talk about 'em with people. It's like a lack of common ground thing. I don't mean that it's necessarily wrong to like any of that stuff really... I think it's rad that you like sports.

I'll try not to sound too patronising, but: the older you get, the more comfortable you tend to be with the way you are.

Your views seem pretty sound to me. All the things you have problems with would be on my list as well.

It'll probably always be the way.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|