View Single Post
Old 04.24.2014, 02:05 AM   #39
Blood_Promise
bad moon rising

Blood_Promise kicks all y'all's assesBlood_Promise kicks all y'all's assesBlood_Promise kicks all y'all's assesBlood_Promise kicks all y'all's assesBlood_Promise kicks all y'all's assesBlood_Promise kicks all y'all's assesBlood_Promise kicks all y'all's assesBlood_Promise kicks all y'all's assesBlood_Promise kicks all y'all's assesBlood_Promise kicks all y'all's assesBlood_Promise kicks all y'all's asses
I'd like to hear My Father version of Oxygen. I am pretty sure they tried to record it, as the name for the album comes from the original acoustic version of Oxygen. Just guessing...

TBK Oxygen sounds mad, but not as ferocious as the live version from Not Here/Not Now.

About The Seer, it is definitely not my favorite Swans album (that would be Swans are Dead, hence my user name, if live records count), but it has a peculiar quality of sucking my energy and crushing me down. After listening to The Seer I usually feel tired, but in a good way. The Apostate brought me many joyful moments of torturing my flat mates, to the point that one even attacked me and I had to defend with a kitchen knife. That's what Swans do to you.
Blood_Promise is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|