View Single Post
Old 02.21.2013, 01:18 PM   #44
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
And besides all that Rob says, I like vinyl because I put down the needle and I'm listening to music. With Cd and computer you have to wait for everything to boot up and load up and god forbid there is any kind of driver fucking conflict.

Now my receiver is effing with me, I guess i'm going to have to replace it, There must be some kind of short, it just kind of goes zzz and goes silent for a few moments, no consistency though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
tactile sensations
The absorption of modulated sound, full wave structure
the analog delight of no lasers

anything that forces the listener to sit and listen, instead of a readily available fast forward or skip button, is cool with me.

so many great songs are tossed off as "filler" by people with no patience and a desire to only hear the hits.

I like the way that LP's sort the music into two "suites", and if a band is thoughtful about it, and many were and are, they create two distinct sides of music, to be enjoyed.

I also like the extra images and stuff on the sleeves.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|