View Single Post
Old 07.05.2010, 08:10 PM   #13
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
shit..

it looks and feels great but look at what its doing to you... but thats ok cuz look at how it feels..

how often has that line had to go through my mind? Found some serious temptation yesterday to let a few good years go to shit.. it was a really close call..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

how much do I have to pay you to say you never seen me at the dope spot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
The two songs I've heard off Diamond Eyes sound okay, but I wish Chi would just wake up already so Eros can be released...

I was just thinking about this issue with Eros the other day, the way I see it, the beef was not with Chi but with the producer, who they must have got into it with and subsequently had to re-record the album to avoid any possible shit with him after a falling out. basically, its exactly what happened with the Saturday Night Wrist record and Chi aside, it seems vaguely familiar with this latest record and with the loss of Eros. From what i recognize by ear, much of the riffs on Diamond Eyes were being worked around as the new shit I heard (WITH CHI) in September 2008 when I saw them at the Spaceland and they played three new tunes..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|