View Single Post
Old 07.25.2008, 01:35 PM   #163
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
that is very true

bands may be together for years before that first album comes out and it contains years worth of inspirationa nd frustration and ideas and musical bits.
the second album, for most bands, is written fresh from scratch, which is a bad idea, and which leaves you writing songs about how "hard it is" on tour and bullshit like that.

after a while, when you are succesful, you try too hard, becaue how can you write angry rock songs or sad rock songs when you are confortable, living and eating well, and enjoying life for maybe the very first time?

that is why popstars last longer than rock ussually. they can just keep peddling the same glossy feel-good bullshit with the same hooks all the time.