View Single Post
Old 07.12.2006, 02:10 PM   #36
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
I'm a member of other board that has a similar moderation policy to what the thread starter suggests. It's the strictest forum I've visited; I was banned for two weeks for a one message that, maybe, was slightly unappropriate. But nothing, nothing, compared to what is written here daily.
About half of you would be out in a day.
This place, like all boards, is cliqued and therefore that kind of system wouldn't be equally fair, especially on this forum. Plus it would be a hassle.

I mostly don't give a shit about hayden or assblaster, or the alleged downfall of the board. There's still people who contribute to this place, and they've been pretty much the same for the last couple years or so.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|