View Single Post
Old 12.08.2017, 07:20 AM   #28
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Who said you were hurting anyone?

I might argue that you’re hurting yourself a bit, by denying yourself exposure to some things you might like (a Weezer fan who hasn’t heard Car Seat Headrest’s Teens is Denial is actually being engaging in gross self-negligent), but I never said you were hurting anyone.

Just... I dunno. Wow.
I listen to Kanye more than any human being should, but I still find time to check new releases every week.

I think this is a phase, and you’re doing sort of a musical equivalent of sweatpants and comfort food... which is fine. But... dude. You *know* what I’m getting at here. There might be things you like more than the things you’ve liked for 20 years, but you’ll never know if you don’t... y’know...

Wilco is of course awesome. That’s not the point.

Snobbery much?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|