View Single Post
Old 10.07.2016, 04:12 PM   #1105
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Does it? I saw on CNN a bunch of now-former Trump supporters gathering at a Democratic rally (I don't remember if Hillary was there; could have been Bill, Biden or Michelle), stating their support for HRC, which they say was born out of watching the first debate.

The YUGE majority of undecided voters' brains are fundamentally fucked up and, yes, deplorable. Not that I care this time around as long as they end up voting Clinton.

I would suggest any former "Trump" supporters are really just dissatisfied Republicans who just realized they couldn't fake it any longer. The overwhelming majority of Trumpites seem to be very enthusiastic and fairly committed. Right now i would guess that more the 3/4 of the "undecided" are leftists who are chewing on Overlord Hillary or not.

My guess looking at the past year is that about 50-55% of electorate will vote Overlord Hillary, about 35-40% will vote Trump, and the rest (about 10%) will vote for various imaginary candidates as is their right to do.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|