Thread: God vs Satan
View Single Post
Old 08.14.2009, 10:52 PM   #36
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
dude, didn't you catch the

part? I just went off on a tangent about theistic satanism. I also said in there

well, that is the one spoken about in the bible....'less yr pulling yr insight from different text(s).

"The Lord is not tardy as to the promises of salvation, as some are deeming tardiness, but is PATIENT because of you, NOT INTENDING any to perish, but ALL to make room for repentance." II Peter 4:7

"Now this is the will of He whom sent Me, that all which He has given Me, of it I shall be losing NOTHING, but I will be raising it in the last day." John 6:39

"For neither is the Father judging anyone.." John 5:22

"You are judging according the flesh, I AM NOT JUDGING ANYONE!" John 8:16

sound like a wrathful vengeful god to you?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|