View Single Post
Old 04.29.2009, 04:44 PM   #107
harlock_jds
little trouble girl

harlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_could
And for "listen again and you'll like it eventually". It makes sense when you don't understand smth from first listenings. But here it's different, everything is clear: obviously it's a very weak record. Interesting how it'll be rated on Pitchfork.

Hey, german guy! I attended CAN's drummer (Jaki Liebezeit, right?) concert several days ago!!! I like CAN much!!!

And I also appreciate SY older records.

first of all fuck pitchfork up the ass. Seriously why do i (or you or anyone) care what they say? I like it and i know as much as they do.

also it's interesting you say you "appreciate SY older records"... i take that to means that they are ok but when you listen to SY you listen to newer stuff like Washing machine and Sonic Nurse... 2 albums i 'appreciate' but can't really say i ' like' as much as their older stuff.

Or I may be reading too much into it since English isn't your primary language.
harlock_jds is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|