View Single Post
Old 02.23.2007, 03:15 PM   #7
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I know inhumans. None of that was aimed at you
Can you tell i feel very strongly about this? especially my beloved year punk broke 1991 of which I own three VHS just in case my VCR eats one?

curioous though and maybe some of you here with more knowledge about publishing rights and so on can help me,.

when someone such as cunt-knee Luv sells "25%" of the licensing rights, does that mean she sold off specifically a quarter of the songs, and if so how are those songs determined? Or does it mean that she has sold off like a corporation selling stock, ????
I am confused. stupid fucking lawyers.