View Single Post
Old 02.19.2014, 11:29 AM   #31
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'm not singling you out-- it's a rather widespread trend. the man is evidently drooling and people are naively complaining about "hate speech". the mods even wrote him! told him to behave! when he responded with incomprehensible rants which i'm sure included many references to "apebrain" and "modern [something]", the mods asked him to PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!

it reminds me of people who talk to drunks as if they were clear-headed rational actors. or people who address their dogs in fully constructed sentences and paragraphs. "hey there, fido, what is it with you not liking this new food i got you? is there too much corn in it? does it lack minerals? how come you couldn't stop eating your old food but this one you leave half untouched? that simply won't do, good friend, we don't have the budget for the good stuff any longer, and we all must make adjustments, you see. and no, you can't eat the neighbors as a snack..."

the mods here are just so niceeeee. and they want everyone to like them and be so niiice. everyone is nice and everything is nice if we just act nice.

this is the most compassion-less and pathetic attitude ever.

gast should have been told very clearly to fuck off and banned the moment he started posting. for his own sake

asking him to stay is as ridiculous as you've pointed out.

i've been drunk in the street screaming and singing at 3am. the right thing to do would have been to come out and tell me to shut the fuck up, but noone did. this would have done me a favour. we live in a society were people puke into gutters and slowly destroy themselves with drugs and everyones so nice - all the time - because noone gives a fuck. how NICCE. how HAPPY we all are.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|