View Single Post
Old 04.12.2012, 03:04 PM   #1259
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Haha, yeah, I heard Robbie Savage talk about that. It was frustrating because the callers who tried to defend it had no idea what it meant in the first place: 'progressive' free-flowing style, 60s-80s (Greenwood-Lyall), modeled on 50s Hungary side. And Greenwood's speech about West Ham fans not expecting to see the most succesfull football, but that they do expect to be entertained. It's similar to Keegan's whole 'football as religion' thing with Newcastle, another team whose fans were very split over Allardyce. But I know West Ham fans far more familiar with the history and committed than I am who have no problem with him at all. I just can't stand watching his style of football.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|