View Single Post
Old 05.12.2008, 11:51 AM   #90
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
So it's OK to ape folk music forms that sound "exotic" to you, but not folk forms that are familiar to your geological and/or ethnic roots?
Or perhaps you're simply a little know-it-all without the perspective to back up your endless streams of self-satisfied rhetoric.

so, let me get this straight, all exotic/foreign music is folk music? no, its not, so whatever.

i just think it comes down to the fact that i like bands who have some exotic influences, like rick bishop, amps for christ, secret chiefs 3, etc.., and i dont like any of the bands who fall into the folk revival or whatever the fuck you wanna call it scene, devandra, lavender diamond, all that shit, it bores me.

and those posts have nothing to do with one another.

i hate how everything posted on this board gets dissected, the things i say are my opinion, what sounds nice to me and what sounds bad/boring/shitty.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|