View Single Post
Old 06.16.2006, 06:35 AM   #40
PunkerViolence
stalker

PunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's asses
I was thinking the other day: confusion is sex is the most oiriginal sonic youth album and has suddenly become my favorite record. Over washing machine, sister and bad moon rising. I love the 'uhhuh uhhuh' bit at the start of Inhuman, and the plinky noise guitars in the world looks red. Shaking hell is kinda haunting with its ghostly melody, and strange arty lyrics "turn around, shake off yr flesh" i love the way the major tone merges into the minor - when kim is singing. "SHAKE off yr FLESH". Making the nature scene has some interesting lyrics and funny noisey guitars in the background. But my real favorite is either Shes in a bad mood, or CONFUSIO I~S NEXT. I adore this song. Especially when thurston sings the verse at the end when its all speedy and overflowed. Overall it has a really creepy disfunctional vibe which is not found in any other sonic record. And thats one reason why i love it so much.
PunkerViolence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|