View Single Post
Old 08.21.2008, 04:48 PM   #6926
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
Man, I was listening to radio the other day and they were talking to the guy who designed the look of the models who present the medals at the Olympics.

They put so much thought into it all it's hilarious. It took two years to decide on a hair style, from which I understand is a pony tail. I haven't seen any of these chicks though so I dunno.

becoming one of those seems to be impossible- there was this whole thing somewhere about how china only picked girls with specific measurements, including the distance between eyes. it was a neat read.

one of the chinese gymnasts was super adorable. maybe it was in part to her probably being twelve, but every time she saluted the judges i couldn't help but want to squeeze her cheeks.