View Single Post
Old 07.04.2007, 10:26 AM   #23
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
the theory about opening for sy being good exposure is a pretty one but it's not actually true. it's like opening for any other band, most of their fans are closed minded assholes who only care about the opener if pitchfork have reviewed them and have been blogged to death or if they have 700 out of print titles and are hailed as the most innovative noise band ever or if the opener is actually an older cult band, if it's really an unknown band that sy want to play with, then the crowd are not going to like them.

and i'm not being sour, actually i had the best time of my life, it was one of the best gigs i ever played.

and by popular request, here's my former signature:

Quote:
I didnīt mention the opening act before, because truth be told, they were a big mountain of horse shit. And believe me, they do not deserve an inch of attention and/or respect. Horrible sounds, arrogant pricks, boring as hell. They can die and rot in hell for all I care. Worst shit iīve ever seen. Kegmama, you wouldnīt like to listen to that crap. Honest.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|