View Single Post
Old 08.24.2019, 08:48 AM   #5731
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Yes indeed. As you originally stated, the BOTNS is like a mindworm, and once it is in your head, it seems as real, if not more real, than the day to day around me. cool. stuff.

Rob,
Nice review of Claw of the Conciliator!

But this bugged me:

Quote:
After a [b]hiatus of quite a few months[b], in which I have occupied my mind with books on gender-disparity and anthropology, the horrors of Soviet-era gulags, early science fiction, modern science fiction, and Joan Didion’s exploration of her grief following her husband’s sudden death, among other books, I turned my attention to the second volume of Gene Wolfe’s The Book of the New Sun tetra-logy, The Claw of the Conciliator...

BRO IT WAS YEARS! Straight up YEARS, fam. Lol.

I am really glad you’ve lived the books so far, though. Can’t wait to read the next review.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|