View Single Post
Old 08.23.2007, 08:30 PM   #10
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
that's why I said "generally", trasher.

and rhys, it WAS meant to be. goddamn. that daryl palumbo guy is a terrible vocalist! he's trying to do the ol' mike patton crooner-to-screamer thing, but he doesn't hit any notes, he just hits a constant whine. he occassionally stumbles across an interesting lyric, but it's either him paraphrasing frank zappa ("if life is such a ball that i run the world from city hall and i own you all") or being so misogynistic that it's hilarious ("suck on the end of my dick that cums lead you fuckin whore"). too bad, because the music was really cool, really really talented. also note that i've read interviews with that daryl guy and he comes off as the biggest asshole i've ever seen, like everyone in the world owes him because he has chrone's disease and he's been a virgin all of his life. he's an idiot.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|