View Single Post
Old 08.19.2010, 09:50 PM   #26
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
I haven't but this brings up an interesting incident in my life... true story:

I was staying with a friend who's family took me in while living on Guam. I randomly woke up in the middle of the night with an overwhelming feeling... I couldn't explain it, but just popped right up. I got up and stumbled out into the living room where my friend was sleeping on the couch (w/ the TV left on). I started flipping through the channels aimlessly. He must of kinda heard me or something, because he woke up saying "what's up"... I just stood there in a stupor, with an overwhelming aura but kinda foggy and literally could only say "somethings not right". I've never done anything like this before.

I went back into my room and turned on my little alarm clock's radio (for the first time ever), and started flipping through. Some stations started reporting a commercial airline crash of a Korean Airliner. It all seemed completely like a dream but as I was hearing it, it was completely expected.... almost like my emotion and adrenaline was ahead of hearing the news all along.

It was a bad crash that killed over 200. I lived about 1/2 mile away from where it crashed and was in the path of the crash and runway. At the time, when it all come to light, I assumed that the crash itself woke me up, but the more I think back, I don't think that was likely at all. I didn't see it crash, but I definitely felt it... ether physically or spiritually.

the only other time I had a premonition type thing so strong was when my wife got in a car accident. that shit is real!

here was the Korean air crash:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Flight_801

I was probably almost in a crash.... when landing on Honolulu (which is a short runway surrounded by waterways), We touched down on the back wheels and as the front was touching down, the back came up so that we were on two wheels (the back left and front wheel). The back of the plane started to to come up off the ground in a flipping motion, like tail over the top... everyone started screaming, cursing, you name it.... anyways, it dropped right in time with some serious reverse thrust, we lived

landing is always my dreaded part and the only part of flying I get scared from. white knuckles anyone?

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|