View Single Post
Old 05.02.2006, 03:47 PM   #38
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
never! so, do you want people to just bend over & take it? is that how you deal with stuff? or are you accustomed to just ask your parents for everything? wake up man-- it's real life. go out there & live a little. see for yourself. then come back & tell us what you've learned.

I dont get shit handed out to me. unless you count birthdays and holidays. By standard law my family is pour. You can ask why we have the internet I dont care. Honestly I rather have other things. Id like to go to the record store and pick up a cd. Id like to take a walk and stop at a store to by a coke, but I cant. I know life is rough. I know you have to work for thing. I know what its like. I know what its like to have to use old bread bags to bring my food to school. I know. Ive had nights where all I had to choose from was rice or roman noodles. I used to steel from my school cafeteria so I could leave the place full.

Im just saying that illegal immigrants today who come to this country shouldn't be demanding American rights, until they are American. We have borders, different sides = different rules. Until theres proof of a promise land under God then Im saying dont say your french unless your french, your german unless your german. Of course now this statement sounds rather arrogant and racist even, well I dont mean it this way. Im just saying follow the rules of the country your in. They have the right to march the streets, and I dont mind it at all. But leaving your job, the reason you came here, to 'to feed your kids and stay alive under the hardships, dont be surpised when your fired. I laso realise they got permission to leave. Just milk the cow you got, dont take from the other farms.

We all say things in anger, Im aware some of my posts sound rather arrogant without full explanations, Ive smirched my internet persona, oh well. Now Im explaining myself.

Im done.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|