View Single Post
Old 05.02.2006, 03:33 PM   #34
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Rhys Chatham
why.
this country "WAS" built by immigrants. its not "BEING" built by illegal immigrants.

man you gotta stop hitting the crack pipe. are you for real? look around you man! what planet do you live in? new immigrants are everywhere! did you read my post? try going to a day laborer center & have them pick you up & take you to a construction site. work. see for yourself. i feel bad talking to you in this tone but, cmon dude-- you seem to be foaming at the mouth

now about demanding rights, etc: rights are always CONQUERED, not handed out. ever hear of any power hierarchy "giving" rights to the people? ever? never! so, do you want people to just bend over & take it? is that how you deal with stuff? or are you accustomed to just ask your parents for everything? wake up man-- it's real life. go out there & live a little. see for yourself. then come back & tell us what you've learned.

and i'm not joking when i suggest you go & work like an immigrant for a day. you're old enough to start breaking out of your delusional bubble. it will do you good. the parking lot of your local 7-11 might be a good place to start.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|