View Single Post
Old 05.02.2006, 03:25 PM   #33
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
undocumented immigration was made illegal early on to avoid having unwanted people's enter the country. chinese, and middle easterners back in teh day.

the uS has the lowest birth rate among most of the world. we do not make enough babies to support our economy nor our growth. immigration helps with that.

this country is being buiil;t as we speak!

who do you think builds the highways and streets? who do you think builds sewer systems and utility systems? who do you think builds houses and apartments and parking lots and businesses and commercial centers and schools and churches and everything else under the sun? who do you think picks the fruits and vegetables you purchsase at the supermarket? who do you think???? immigrants that's who.

they are and always have been, building america. from italins and irish back in the day, to armenians, and czecks, to asians of all types, to africans to latin americans.
56% of all immigrants here illegaly are from mexico. that still leaves 4.6 MILLION that are from te vas expanses of latin america. our country is beter off because thes people risked life and limb and gave up everything they had to come here and work menial jobs that "normal" americans see themselves as too good for. whoa re you to judge them?

I have personal friends who came over ilegaly in the early 80's. my friend's mom and dad were university professors in El Salvador. They were rounded up by the american trained parailitary groups, ending up in my friend's dad's death at their hands. his mom grabbed him, his two sisters, and took off from el salvador in fear for her life. she mad eit across the border after a "coyote" (the people who cheat immigrants in order to smuggle them into the USA) raped his mo and his sister, his sister dying of heat prostration and dehydration on teh trip over here. His mother, a university graduyate, a professor, was a maid in rich man's homes and a custoodian at public schools, NO COMPLAINTS. to this day she works like that.

the Border patrol, a fully military operation since the early 90's, is taught to beat and abuse and physically inflict massive pain to "wetbacks". they do not see these people as humans. they are taught to BEAT them an KILL them. as one idrill instructor said to a friend of mine who dropped out of the patrol "if you have to kill a wetback, you may not want to because his children are there, but that is the best! If you kill them in front of their children then those children will not want to come back to the USA. There is nothing better than shooting a wetback in teh face in front of his children." these are actual words from actual border patrol drill seargents.
they can do whatever they want, rape the women, beat up and abuse the men and children, because as you say "they have no rights". That is BULLSHIT.
BULLSHIT!

the only non-immigrants in the USA are th native americans and we know what the "immigrants" did to them right?