View Single Post
Old 05.02.2006, 02:43 PM   #27
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
you seem to NOT UNDERSTAND that our country, the USA< is based on INALIENABLE rights. rights that do not require "citizenship" to be claimed.
the entire US economy is buil;t upon these people's backs and arms. they seek their american dream. how hard is that to understand?

they want the ability to work without fear, to earn citizenship without jingoism and fear.

everytime the US has some terrible foreign policy disaster on it's hands, it rounds up the usual suspects, imigrants, atheists, immoral people, homosexuals, etc. same tactic used by everyone from the Thatcher era brits to the Nazis in germany. it is a scapegoat.