View Single Post
Old 09.13.2006, 06:27 PM   #25
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
dazedcola. Muddy waters is fantastic! I love all his mucis. My favorite vinyl of his is KING BEE,
if you can , go get the ANTHOLOGY. 2 CD's of fabulous Muddy water's blues

I've got two best of one spanning from 47-54 and another spanning 55-64.Ive heard that champagne and reefer song and like it a lot.Im trying to track down this good boot of muddy and the stones doing a gig together in 81.Its supposed to be his last recording ever before he died.

Also if you havent heard of electric mud i got to turn you onto that. Its a psychedelic record he did and its fuckin amazing. It reminds me a lot of hendrix with crazy screaming distortion on the guitar, mindblowing solos and wah wah on it. Im writing an article on the controversy about it now.Its a solid record and if you like hendrix youll like this.
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|