View Single Post
Old 10.15.2016, 03:35 PM   #1222
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
she voted for Iraq war, she was Secretary of state during a very active period for US military operations abroad, and she seems to get the personal blame for Bengazi (yet all these Republicans seem to have forgotten what happened to US troops in Lebanon during Reagan)..

Really? So it's all just stuff I already knew about? By proxy shit that could be kicked at Obama (or virtually any other politician in American history) ... there's no skeleton in the closet?

She didn't, like, kill a guy with her car for instance? Just as an example of no significance?

I mean, I'm not surprised really, but I was kind of hoping there would be more to it than the above. If only because it would mean the people I've spoken to about the issue weren't lunatics.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|