View Single Post
Old 04.01.2006, 02:56 AM   #32
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Alex's Trip- There were quite a few of us from the board at that show... Arthurfest was 2 days later. Did you see them then too?! The San Diego HOB show was actually kind of weak in comparison to their perfromance at Arthurfest, but both nights were fucking excellent! SY is like the best live band ever.
No, unfortunately, I only went to the HOB show. I had to opt for that one because I was being taken by my dad, since I had no other way of going. He didn't want to go to a festival, but much rather wanted to go to a small HOB concert...not that he really wanted to at all. He did end up liking them live more though.

Now I am giving my dad two options...Pearl Jam and Sonic Youth, or the Flaming Lips and Sonic Youth? He can decide. Lol...I just want to see SY again.