View Single Post
Old 01.13.2011, 11:48 AM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
^ guhh...that reply to Tesla quite discouraged me from continuing my schooling to become a teacher.

well if thats all the discouraged you then perhaps you shouldn't teach in public schools. The blatant, authoritarian, brainwashing control of the system is a basic, everyday aspect of working in public schools, its the more day to day beaurocratic, classroom management, real life soap opera drama, playing nice with your co-workers, multiple tasking time ten thousand that really makes the job a bit more stressful, the whole working for the devil thing you sort of get used to, probably what the Germans did. I mean, we live in an evil, greedy capitalist society, where don't you work for the devil

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|