View Single Post
Old 07.31.2016, 03:47 AM   #20
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I've already tried three different Firefox add-ons that promise to capture Flash videos. All I got was a buncha unplayable files with the ".undefined" extension, which apparently means the bloody video is "protected". Fuck this. I've done what I could. Now you fuckers have less than 24 hours to capture this shit or I will send all y'alls a massive trojan virus.

do you want me to capture the stream? I can try it. am I limited time/wise? I am watching the stream now and it is still up. I will try it in the evening hopefully. I can capture video without audio straight away, just to figure out how to record it with audio together.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|