View Single Post
Old 06.05.2011, 05:19 PM   #91
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Why would you say Merzbow I you didn't really mean it? I'm semi confused......

I like Merzbow beat when he plays the drums...... He's got some great albums, I have about 30 and I like Hybrid Noiseblood, 1930, Animal Magnetism, Rainbow Electronics II, Anicca and the collaboration with The Haters the best, as well I thought that -3 Japanese Birds series was terrific. I ordered from Important and got a free Merzbow tote bag. I carry meat groceries home in it though

I really want that Merzbient box set by I don't have the money right now......

I said i dont REALLY like Merzbow, in the sense that i like some things ive heard but i cant be considered a fan. Same with Government Alpha really. Im not a hardcore fan of anything outside Ashtray Navigations or Yellow Swans

Having said that, i dunno if Vibracathedral Orchestra or Astral Social club would count in a noise list, but i would have them in my top 5 too

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|