View Single Post
Old 04.10.2006, 07:18 PM   #1
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
ok, this is for LIVE AND RARE uploads by bands other than sonic youth. in order to be kosher with chabib and the board. IF YOU WANT AN OFFICIAL ALBUM, you may request it but you CAN'T POST THE LINKS TO THE THREAD OR THE BOARD IN GENERAL. thanks.
NOTE: when posting a request, people will assume that you are requesting a live show, unless you specify otherwise.

so this is how it works, you post a list of artists' you are looking stuff for and if you see something you have and can share with the board, you can upload it like this:

goto ftp.spacelessjam.com (in IE, ftp clients or windows explorer (my computer) and then to files -> music and boom drag and drop bitch

keep it organized by artist like it is

goto www.spacelessjam.com/files/music link to your file and paste it here

-OR-

go to one of the following file sharing sites (i appreciate if people recommend us more sites) and upload the file (they should be .zip compressed file):

www.yousendit.com (even though, i don't recommend it)
www.rapidshare.de
www.badongo.com
www.webfilehost.com

also, try to help people, if someone can't get a file for a reason, try to upload it again in another site.

if you don't want to upload/download stuff but are willing to trade via mail: post your list or request something and ask to get in touch via pm or email.

now let's share!
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|