View Single Post
Old 02.17.2012, 09:29 AM   #60
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
She was a good singer. She made some great records. I liked very few of them. So I stay out of this thread, because it would be insincere of me to say anything.

Predictably, someone's trying to be really fucking cool and slagging off someone who's dead for reasons that had almost nothing to do with her. Maybe someone else should've sold that many records. But they didn't. Maybe someone else should be that famous. But they weren't.

All I'm saying is that the quality of asinine and impotent sniping on this forum really needs to up its game. Slagging off Whitney Houston... what next, George Bush isn't that great threads? Pricks.

RIP Whitters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|