View Single Post
Old 02.16.2012, 10:49 PM   #59
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I think you just said sales = talent.

I think.

no, what I said is somebody can't possibly sell 100,000,000 records without having talent, and anyone who thinks whitney houston had no talent is just hatin plain and simple..

her talent speaks for itself

further, she sold so many records because she meant a lot to so many people, and if she wasn't our particular SYG kind of music, we shouldn't just scoff at what we don't understand, she is hardly a one-hit-wonder imitation pop star from The Voice II. People should have more respect than simply to troll around on someone's grave and legacy

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|