View Single Post
Old 05.31.2015, 11:54 PM   #38828
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
do any of you guys have any advice for like, self-organization? i mean like calendars and notes to yourself. i'm thinking of just getting a small binder that i can divide up with goals/checklists and shit. like, i just got my stuff ready together for work in the morning and it's a daily mini-crisis of putting my wallet in my backpack, then freaking out a minute later when i can't find my wallet, only to remember it's in my backpack. then having a section with whatever i'm reading/watching/working towards and checking that stuff off as i go. grocery lists, etc. i'm kinda tired of completely failing in the "mastering my executive functions" area of my mental health.

1- evernote
2 - gtd

gtd is HARD but worth it. the man drones on & on about bla bla. once you proces all his shit it's like "ah! genius..."

i created a gtd next action folder on my evernote and it's all i need to guide me through the dark

gtd was written pre-smartphones so it's full of useless dipshit techniques. but if you get the core of the system you can implement it on evernote-- paperless/everywhere. evernote rules.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|