View Single Post
Old 02.03.2019, 11:00 AM   #290
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySlips
Thanks, that's not the Frost album I'd heard - looking back I think it was Solaris. Didn't have that noisy, hazy sound of the Hecker records, which is maybe to be expected as it's more of a "conceptual" album I guess. It was pleasant enough but wasn't really what I was after...

AURORA sounds more promising, thanks!! I'll throw it on today.

The thread of melody is a bit more difficult to find than with Hecker. And the noise is pretty extreme at times. It really sounds like someone just going the fuck to town on a giant instrument he made in his metal shop.

But it’s pretty goddamn glorious if you’re into that kind of thing. There are these little moments of clarity that blossom out of the noise and make for a really thrilling listen, in my opinion.

Hope you like
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|