View Single Post
Old 05.02.2020, 11:11 PM   #24
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
"At least he's better than that" is how most political systems have ended up in the shit they are. As conservative parties become more regressive and oppositional to the state of the world, the token 'progressive' opponents end up sliding with them as part of some mythical hope that they can still claim electability. Since one side ends up splitting the vote between left and 'left' parties, they fall away and the talking heads on the right swoop in to power; again.

Oh, I forgot - I'm just this idealistic millennial* with no idea about how the world actually works. I'll just shut up then.

*I'm not a millennial at all; criticism of them is generally code for "I hate young people and wish they'd stop agitating for change!"
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|