Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.15.2020, 08:30 AM   #63
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I'm starting to feel a bit uneasy.

When I see the news/instastories from my pals in Bratislava, there is an admirable level of discipline with people, everyone prefers to stay indoors, and if needed, they wear facemasks or scarves. Schools closed, bars closed, fitnesscenters closed, everything as it should be.

But here in Switzerland? Nobody gives a flying FUCK. I am unlucky enough that my roomate is a bar owner and every night works in a bar downstairs. Swiss government passed a regulation that only bars/cafes with attendance up to 50 people can be open. But how the hell is this logical? Be it 25 or 12 or 5 or 60 or 7000 people together, the virus can spread.

I even can't get out this shithole now. Fortunately we can be on home office, so it's good, but I need my groceries and stuff + the flat can be contaminated if the roommate is a carrier.

Well, I guess, this will be a lesson for humanity. Stay safe, my friends.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|