Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.14.2020, 05:11 AM   #55
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
You tried to follow fox news' narrative that the whole thing was bullshit and that's it's an overreaction and nothing more.

YES - in America, the daily deaths currently fail in comparison to other daily deaths and this was the perspective I was referring too.....let’s pray it stays this way!

The public’s overreaction was regarding the hoarding to toilet paper and goods. Healthy people wearing mask when health experts are saying that doesn’t help.

Lastly, I was responding to _slavo’s_ question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
How's the situation in the country where you live?

As of this Saturday morning, in America, the coronavirus has mostly been a inconvenience of delays, cancellations and postponements......at least for me and my community. Hopefully I can say the same next week!

The Worst-Case Estimate for U.S. Coronavirus Deaths
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|