View Single Post
Old 01.31.2011, 05:39 AM   #117
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mil_pl
To be honest the most listenable are SYR1 & SYR2 for me and I'm coming back to them from time to time, they had those melodies connected to the noise parts very well and it wasn't too much like for example on SYR8 (which for sure was an ear orgy live), SYR4 is okey, but only on few tracks for example Burdocks, damn that track rocks. SYR5 wasn't my deal at all. Then we have this OST, which is for sure third of my faves from the series.

I haven´t got SYR6 and Syr8 (going to buy them this year). But what I have my favourites are SYR1, SYR2, SYR3 and SYR7 (It´s very hard to say what´s best of those). SYR 4 is almost as good as those (maybe lack of melodies make it little less good), SYR 5 is ok, but I listen it quite rare.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|